Disposable How To
- Remove from cardboard tray.
- Place your Picnic BBQ on a firm level heat-resistant surface such as bricks, or use a purpose-built stand (included with product). Allow air to circulate beneath the tray.
- This Picnic BBQ has a specially impregnated starter sheet under the wire grill; DO NOT use petrol or any lighter fluids.
- With a lit match, light one corner of the starter sheet.
- Depending upon wind conditions, it will take about 15 minutes for the smoke to die down.
- Do not cook before the fuel has a coating of ash. This is when the ideal cooking temperature has been achieved and will be maintained for over an hour (under normal conditions).
- REMEMBER - Cook over heat NOT over flames.
- Do not leave cooking food unattended as it may burn. Turn food frequently.
- DO NOT handle or move the BBQ whilst in use, as it gets very hot very quickly and retains heat even after it appears to have gone out.
- Keep children and pets at a safe distance. Use only with adult supervision.
- NEVER use on a surface which is liable to be damaged by heat.
- DO NOT use indoors or without adequate ventilation.
- DO NOT attempt to relight the BBQ by using spirit, petrol or comparable fluids.
- DO NOT REFILL - This BBQ is designed for a single use only.
- When cooking is over, completely extinguish the barbecue with water.
- REMEMBER, the area beneath your barbecue will also be hot.
- When cold, dispose of this single-use barbecue carefully and responsibly, or take it home with you.